Each spring, the Executive members of the HSGSA are decided in the annual General Election. Each graduate student enrolled in Health Sciences at the University of Manitoba gets a vote, and candidates campaign on issues that affect graduate student life.
If you have any questions about the election process please contact the Chief Returning Officer:
Walid Shouman – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nomination period: February 8 – 22, 2021
- Pre-Campaign period: February 18 – 23, 2021
- All Candidates Meeting: February 23, 2021 (MANDATORY for all candidates, candidates will be introduced to election policy)
- Campaign prep period: February 23 – March 7, 2021
- Campaigning period: March 8 – 21, 2021
- Voting period: March 22 (9am) – 23 (5pm), 2021
HSGSA Executive Positions Available
- Vice-President (Internal)
- Vice-President (External)
- Vice-President (Academic)
- Vice-President (Marketing)
- Vice-President (St. Boniface)
Kindly review the Election & Referendum Manual and appropriate forms below.
- Carefully read the Election and Referendum Manual
- Fill the Election Nomination form
- Click here to access the complaint form
- Click here to access the appeal form
HSGSA Executive Candidates 2021-22
Once confirmed, the profiles for the HSGSA Executive Candidates will be listed here.