Each spring, the Executive members of the HSGSA are decided in the annual General Election. Each graduate student enrolled in Health Sciences at the University of Manitoba gets a vote, and candidates campaign on issues that affect graduate student life. If you have any questions about how the election works, contact the Chief Returning Officer, Anthony, at email@example.com.
This year there are ten students running for seven positions. Check back soon for bios and more information on each candidate.
- Carmine Slipski – President
- Colin Graydon – VP Academic
- Sanjana Syeda – VP Academic
- Allison Balasko – VP External
- Hossaena Ayele – VP Marketing and Events
- Andrew Plesniarski – VP Marketing and Events
- Rahmat Rahman – VP Internal
- Prajwal Raghunatha – Senator
- Akanksha Gupta – Senator
- Crystal Acosta – VP St. Boniface
Nomination Period: Monday February 5th – Thursday, February 22nd
Mandatory All Candidates Meeting: Friday, February 23rd at 5:00pm
Preparation Period: Monday February 26th – Friday March 12th
Campaigning Period: Monday March 12th – Friday March 23rd
All-Candidates Forum: Time TBA – Monday, March 19th or Tuesday, March 20th. The date will be decided by a doodle poll based on HSGSA candidates’ availability.
Online Voting Period: Wednesday, March 21st – Friday March 23rd